Apart from being a theological training center, PBI also exists to serve the evangelical community in other ways, particularly through its facilities for various functions.
We have services, equipment and buildings available to evangelical community. Our administrative team has many years experience and is ready to help in planning your activities.
Retreats and Conferences
Where will you hold your next retreat or conference? Do you want a quiet, beautiful location, with facilities for groups and easy access to the city of Lisbon?
What about the Portuguese Bible Institute!
We have good facilities, including:
- Accommodation in apartments and dormitories for up to 50 people.
- Two classrooms which can be transformed into one meeting room for up to 100 people.
- Equipped for teaching: white boards, screens, photocopier, telephone and fax.
- A modern kitchen completely equipped for preparation of meals (we can help in planning and in ordering of food).
- A dinning room with a capacity to 120 people.
- A small chapel with a capacity of 60 people.
- A fellowship space around a fireplace.
- Washing machine, and dishwasher.
- Facilities for disabled people, ramps and bathroom for people in wheel chairs.
We have a quiet and peaceful garden, for your use. A barbeque, tables and benches in the open air help you to hold your picnic.
Our playing field can be used for indoor-football, basketball and other activities. We also have a Ping-Pong table and a recreation room avaliable for your group.
We can also offer a pleasant place to receive your guests. We have available:
- A meeting room for up to 100 people.
- A beautiful garden for photos.
- A dining room for your wedding reception, seating up to 120 places.
- A modern kitchen capable of preparing your refreshments and the reception.
Why not? What more?
Apart form the activities already described, we are ready to offer the facilities of PBI for other activities. Use your imagination and get in contact with us.
Samuel Rodrigues: Mobile: 92 682 84 47 or 91 252 99 53
Office: Monday – Thursday, 2:00pm til 7:00pm.
Telephone: 21 974 9047